Saturday, December 27, 2014

Must Watch Movies: Chick Flicks

Holiday break is best spent on days where you just wanna relax and just have a good time. And what's more uplifting other than having a movie marathon all day long?  So, here I list down movies that I recommend for you to watch! 





My all time favorite movie. Even if it isn't just like the book (I also recommend that you read the book.) it is still beautiful and heart breaking. I seriously need a Landon Carter. 



Yep, Drew and Adam. I just love their chemistry it's effortless. If you're into Romantic Comedy with a little bit drama then you better watch this! <3



This movie is CRAZY! But it is so worth your time! GO AND WATCH IT NOW!!! And do I still have to say it's JENNIFER LAWRENCE???? 


Romantic Comedy at its finest. If you just want to feel kilig and happy this is the movie for you. 


Just when you taught it was already over. <3


Ever wondered what happens when you get comatose? Well, if it ever happens to me I hope this is how it will also turn out. 




HOW? BETTER WATCH TO KNOW. :D 



This is a classic (for me tho.) A must watch movie! Thanks to my tita (who's a fan of this movie) for making me watch this now it's one of my faves. 


Just go watch it. 




When you already have it never let it go you'll never know what might happen next. At first It was kinda dragging but it is beautiful.


How does it feel like when they think you're crazy but you're not? I just love how this movie shows a different kind of love story. So touching. 


This is not a horror movie, swear! :D


Thank you bokky for recommending this movie to me because I was so in love with it! And now I'm recommending it to you! You won't regret.

OMG! IT'S DYLAN O'BRIEN!!! 



And that's where I'll cut it for now! I promise to make another post like this. And I am so sorry if it is all under the chick flick category you all know I'm such a sucker for kilig kiligs. (lol!) And I hope you'll enjoy watching all the movies I recommended! Happy Holidays! 


Love, Isha 

No comments:

Post a Comment