Monday, February 9, 2015

My Life Recently and What's on my Playlist February!

Credits to owner.
Hi gorg! January ended without me even noticing! It has been days since the last time I posted. Well, we all knew now that I moved to a new place and I'm still adjusting in every aspect including time. I know I should set priorities but sometimes 24 hours isn't enough. Anyway, I'm here now typing. This will be a double up post of What's on my Playlist and My Life Recently post just because of..well..time.

I have been searching for the BEST morning song. I mean the ones that wakes up your soul in 5 am and instantly boosts up your mood! Katy Perry, ladies, made it to the top. I've been obsessed with her song HUMMING BIRD HEARTBEAT from her Teenage Dream album.


Apart from Katy (who by the way, slayed the Super Bowl Half time!!) Ellie Goulding is one of my faves this month! Do I have to say what song I'm talking about?? Fifty Shades baby!(Don't get me wrong I didn't attempt to read the book. )  LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO.  This is song is something, really! I mean relate the song to the movie or not it's awesome. Ellie is awesome.




I have been loving inspirational and meaningful quotes and lines, and behold, I have found the perfect song to be inspired and stand up for yourself and be BRAVE. I first heard an excerpt of the song from a Kpop Singing Contest my Aunt loves watching. And Im like, "Nice song." The second time was when they were about to send me off, it played on the radio. And I'm like, "That's my song." Lyrics wise, It's so uplifting. Beat wise, I just wanna dance away with it. PERFECT SONG. Sara Bareilles, thank you! :D




Let's not forget about Maroon 5's SUGAR. Oh and the Music Video is priceless. How I wish in my wildest dream that Maroon 5 can play on my wedding (which is like ages from now. LOL)




Music has always been a big part of my day ever since. It easily makes up my mood. It has been my companion these past few days most especially those times where I seriously felt like crying. Recently, I feel like I'm a fish out of water. I don't know where to place myself. Because, first, they are used to this place. I mean they grew up here! For sure they have friends around as for me after school I go straight to my dorm. Spending most of my time alone. Second, they have a dialect here that I cannot understand. Talk about being totally left out of the conversation. It is hard and I have been trying my best to really fit in and just enjoy this adventure. ( #adventurIsh LOL I made that up :D ) Anyway, MUSIC! MUSIC IS THE ANSWER!


When life gives you lemon, make a lemonade gorg! :*




Love, Isha <3

6 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! <3

    http://kinikunormal.blogspot.com/2015/02/liebster-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovee HummingBird Heartbeat by Katy! It gets me in such a good mood :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear you love it too! I gets me into the mood every morning! :D

      Delete
    2. Good to hear you love it too! I gets me into the mood every morning! :D

      Delete