Saturday, July 18, 2015

Effective Studying Tips!

Hi Gorg! I'm so happy to be blogging right now. I know, i know.. it has been decades since the last post (exaggerated much?!  ) I have a valid reason so please bear with me. I have been very busy with life ( Well, I always am! Like every freaking post! I say that! HAHA sorry) But anyway, enough with my non sense blabbing. We all know that school has already started (atleast here in the Philippines) and exams and quizzes are on their way, I know some of us might not be into hardcore reviewing so I'm going to list down some "Effective Studying Tips" that I personally do:


* Enough Sleep - Yes, sleep. Your mind will not function properly if you're not going to give it a rest. So if I were you, I'd have a good night sleep and wake up earlier than you usually do and start reviewing. Your mind is so refreshed and so ready to learn, you will swear by this method!

* Enough Food - Uhuh, food. You might want to eat first before studying because you can't focus properly with an empty stomach (Well, it's like that for me. High five if you're like that too!! ) All you could ever think about is food...and headache or stomach ache. Either you're on a diet or you  just forgot to eat, you gotta have to put something inside your body first to fully function.

* Eager to Learn - If you're a GC (grade conscious) just like me then you know you're in it for the goal (to pass the exam or quiz) but if you lack motivation, contemplate about what you're doing and must embrace it. You can't do good if you don't love what you're doing.  

* Clear Mind - I don't think I need to further talk about this. You must first make sure that you're focused on reviewing only. 

* Free of Gadgets - And to focus it means no gadgets while reviewing! You gotta have to focus darling. And gadgets gets your mind away from what you're doing. So, go ahead and leave that phone or tablet or laptop somewhere that you won't see it while you're reviewing.

* Most Effective Way To Remember - My style of remembering things are writing them down. So, I get a clean sheet of paper and make my own reviewer. Like everything you have to study about. Every freaking details are there. The other "method" that I use is flashcards I buy those index cards without lines (like index card size but blank...hope you do get what I'm trying to explain here! HAHAHA) and write the question on one side and the answer on the other. And challenge yourself! And If you don't prefer doing much effort, just try to highlight important things to remember straight from your book or manuals. (But srsly tho, this method doesn't work on me! )



Always remember, grades are just numbers written on paper. It can't measure a person's ability to do some other things. Now, go ace that exam darling! 

Don't forget to follow me on:
Twitter: @fishypolpol
Instagram: @fishypolpol
Snapchat: Fishypolpol (go add me 'cause I random flood my story sometimes when I'm in the mood! HAHA)



Love, Isha 

No comments:

Post a Comment