Friday, January 16, 2015

2015 - My Year.

hi gorg! It's been a while since I last updated. How's your year so far? Mine is going so well. I felt like this year is going to be my year! So many great things are about to happen and I'm so excited. '


These past few days I have been trying out new things. Just putting some checks on my bucketlist. A few of my new experiences includes:

SKATING
As a kid I've dreamed of becoming a professional figure skater. I took ballet so my parents decided that I should take skating lessons too. Unfortunately, day before I start taking my lessons I got chicken pox. After that my dream of becoming a figure skater just disappeared. But hey, it is never too late to try. So I tried skating and I swear I love it! It felt like I was born to skate. LOL. But being on ice makes me feel happy and proud of myself.

Me, my boyfriend Paul and my sister

To Eat French Macarons
It was a priceless moment. That time when I turned my head and saw a pastry shop selling french macarons, I flipped! I was so excited that even tho it was quite pricey I still bought different flavors to try on. I LOVE IT!

Pistachio, Strawberry and Lemon 

Eat Green Tea (Matcha) Kit kat
Green tea kit kat? Well that's weird but not until you taste it. It taste good, I can't really explain how it taste like but I was not bad like how I expected it to be. I was actually surprised that it taste like that. I such probably buy more. 


And I just celebrated my birthday and I still feel young. LOL. 

This year has just started but I'm already on a roll. I seriously believe that this year will be the start of everything good. Everything new. 

I wish you guys a good year!


Love, Isha <3

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment