Friday, January 23, 2015

Unpredictable

I'm suppose to talk about something else today. Something that makes more sense. I was out and about today and I've come to realize how and unpredictable life is. How one second you were a girl smiling to being that mad mad girl the second. Today, I sat there watching everything that is happening around me. Watching. Listening. How sleepy you are when you wake up in the morning and regretting staying up all night. How people around you started ranting about things but you just don't wanna listen.How you make simple things complicated. When they either smile back at you or not. When you ate at 8am then felt hungry at 12pm. When you are not in the mood to take sht but they give you sht. When you heard about a bad news then later a good one. We are all selfish people. We just want what we want. We just say that we are caring for others. But we are not. I don't even know what to say next.. 'cause I am just so UNPREDICTABLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment