Sunday, March 15, 2015

Beauty Questions Tag

Credits to the owner of the photo. 
Hi gorg! How was your week? Last week my bestfriend tagged me to answer her BEAUTY QUESTIONS. I was so busy all weekdays that I never had the time to do this post, but since it's sunday today. I finally have the time to blog. :D Thank you bokky for tagging me! Check her blog out ->  BOKKY!

Here are her questions:

  • Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
       - I am naturally curly. <3
  • Do you dye your hair it yourself or go to a salon?
       - I always dye it myself because I want to do it my way.
  • Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
       - As for going to school, I have no choice but to wear my uniform but if I go out I make sure to change it up. And it also depends on what mood I'm in. :D
  • Do you do your own manicure/pedicure or go to a salon?
       - I go to a salon for my nails. For some weird reasons, I can color my hair but not my nails. LOL 
  • How often do you change your nail polish?
        - For my hands, I keep it clean 'cause #CulinaryStudent. But for my toe nails I always make sure they have color 'cause I always felt that my toes look ugly without nail polish..I know I'm weird. 
  • Do you polish your toes in the winter or just in summer?
        - All year round. :D 
  • How long does it take for you to put on make-up?
        -30 minutes minimum. I want everything to be super ok before heading out and I think that's what makes me slow when putting on my make-up. Oh! And I always have those random dancing moments. So, yes, 30 minutes when I'm in a hurry.
  • What do you do first? Face or eyes?
        -Face. Since I only put on eye liner for my eyes. 
  • Do you collect make-up or just buy what you need when you need it?
        - I freaking collect them like the hoarder that I am. LOL :D 
  • Do you do a full face of make-up everyday?
         - No. I don't like heavy make up. It makes me feel like a cake. :D
  • Do you wear make-up when you're just at home?
         - I don't. And never will.
  • Will you leave the house without make-up?
         - Yes, ofcourse. Sometimes I just don't feel like putting on something in to my face. 
  • How many high-end products do you have?
        - Very few. I mostly have drugstore make-ups since I'm a "financially struggling teenager" :D
  • Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you're getting dressed?
        - Nope. Except for major events. 
  • How tall are you?
         - 5 flat I always say but God knows how an inch will make me happy :D 
  • Do you speak any foreign languages?
        - English. I studied french last year..well, I never learned anything except for 'Merci Beaucoup' (thank you) 
  • Do you keep a list of products to try or do you see other posts?
         - I list down the products I wanna try and search for reviews online. If I see positive reviews I buy it. 
  • How did you come up with your blog name?
         - the phrase inspired me. "She who dares. Wins." Pretty much the motivation phrase I needed in life. 
  • What's your favorite color?
         - Black.. is black a color????
  • What make-up piece, you can't live without?
        - Ugh! LIPSTICK! Deprive me of all the other make-ups but never lipstick. I have dark lips (like those who smoke. I don't smoke.) and I hate seeing my lips bare. I makes me flinch and cry in agony (OA MUCH! HAHAHA) 





Hah! Thought there were a few more questions *cries* I love tags! Thanks again my dear bestfriend for tagging me! You know how much I love tags.
I tag Marsya J , Alex , and my new acquaintance Kayleigh

Have a great week ahead everyone!!


Love, Isha <3

1 comment: