Thursday, April 2, 2015

My life recently (March)

YAAAS! Your guess is right! I just graduated from college!  I am the happiest. And yes, I'm still in school studying culinary arts. 

I have been very busy completing my requirements for graduation. Since I am staying in pampanga and my old school is in Subic. I have to travel hours even if there's classes the next day. Talk about sacrifices. I have to make sure to make it on time at my old school and go home after to Pampanga cause I have to attend school the next morning. It was tiring and all but I know it was worth it. No, IT WAS REALLY WORTH IT. I finally have a diploma. A college graduate.

Life has been pretty much good to me these past few days (apart from the tiring travels) No classes for a whole week which means long resting time.  And now that Ive finally finished everything I can now blog. 


Have is your Holy Week going? Have a nice day gorg!



Isha <3

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. HAHAHA! I feel old looking at your comment from a month ago :D

      Delete
  2. Congratulations again, love! First one of us to wear a black toga!!!! I'm so proud of you and I love you!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww.. you are the sweetest thubs! love you :*

      Delete