Tuesday, May 5, 2015

My Life Recently

BAGUIO!


 Hi Gorg!!!! I have been very very busy with life. Believe me.  And I have planned, many times to blog but unfortunately I just can't squeeze it in (BTW, I MISSED THIS!! AHHH! FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK. ) Anyway, since I have not updated for too long I decided to do a "My Life Recently"  I know my last blog was a MLR post, too, but I just can't help but update you guys about all the amazing things that had happened to me for the past month.

We recently went to Baguio, and  the place we stayed in is the most elegant mansion I have seen so far. It is a private place owned by someone (I will not mention who anymore) and you can stay if and only if you know him personally. As for our case my Aunt's friend knows him so she invited us to stay there. (Forgive me for I don't have much picture of the place )


Look at that staircase! 

This is what the place looks like outside.
And that's just the side view of the house!
And the place has it's own movie theater! SAY WHAT???
Hello, Superman!

Anti-socials. :D

Some fancy sofas.



And here I am trying to look less tired and haggard.

The bed inside the bedroom.
I wanted to rave more about the place but to see is to believe. I can't explain further how that mansion is just #MansionGoals 
That night we went out to eat dinner (as you can see the photo below) and we catched MYMP's gig. Can I just mention that MYMP is so good? :D And of all places I saw them at Baguio. 
me, my aunt and uncle.
If you follow me on my social media accounts you'll see more photos of my trip to Baguio. And please do add me on SNAPCHAT!! (Username: fishypolpol) 

The reason for my busy schedules? School. Yep, I now believe that being a chef means having not enough time. Now that I've been in culinary school for like 4 months already, I am starting to see and feel the hard work. What I mean by hard work is long hours inside a hot, fast moving, busy kitchen. Believe me, one wrong move and you'll be screwed. But it is all worth it. Hard works and all. 

I'll just post some photos just because.. 
Canape day.

Poached Maya-Maya Fillet in White Wine Dill Sauce with Glazed Julienne Vegetables and Garlic Mango Fried Rice.

Me inside the kitchen! Haha! I feel so proud.

Me and some friends at the Open House of our School
And after 23738273638690 years I finally had the chance to go to Manila. 

Boyfie and Bestie!
For the first time we finally had the chance to try Cookie Dream! Cream cheese oreo cookies with Vanilla Ice Cream for the Win! It really is a must try if you're in SM Mall of Asia. Cookie Dream FB Page
Photo grabbed from Cookie Dream FB Page
And since it is summer I squeezed in my schedule some swimming time.  Even though my body is not summer ready 

Me and Boyfie

Sup to my manly features! HAHAHA

And it's us again. :D
And in case you're wondering where this is here's their facebook page -> Saniya Resort Such a good place to go swim with family and friends and very much affordable! 


I just wanna add this photo...
Neighbors in Manila watching MayPac match!

Yes, your guess is right. Those are all our neighbors (excuse the washing machine and the labadas. ) and we're all watching Pacquiao vs Mayweather. Pretty much we are all sad about the result but Pacquiao will always be the CHAMPION. #ProudPinoy



That is everything and I know this post is just too long! I am sorry I hope that I didn't bore you! :D Talk to you gorg on my next post!! Have a great Summer <3


ISHA <3 :*

No comments:

Post a Comment