Thursday, September 10, 2015

My Life Recently (September)


Hi gorg! I'm still alive and kicking. Have you missed me?? Cause I sure did missed this. I have been in a lot of things these past few months, I mean really a lot of work! 


Recently, we had to take a break from school to do OJT for 2 months. And gosh did I experience real work! It was actually harder than I thought. I mean, working inside the kitchen. The whole experience was great. The feeling of working also feels fulfilling in my part since this is where I'd spend most of my time, inside the kitchen. And along the way we made new good friends. 

Fortunately, me and my friends finished our OJT earlier than the given time (thanks to over times!) so we were left with 3 weeks of, somewhat like a vacation. And ofcourse, the first few days were spent bumming around and surfing the internet.

 But I heard that trendsetter's bazaar will be at World Trade Center last weekend so off I go to Manila just to catch the bazaar. If you know me personally, and have seen my instagram "follows" you'll know how obsess I am with online stores (specifically make up) Knowing that most of my folllowed online store will be at that bazaar, I just can't handle the excitement.
Here I am getting ready. 
I have always wanted to go at bazaars but since it's always held in manila (and I'm at Pampanga. studying) I just can't go.




I yummers food for someone tired.
I gotta say, I need more money the next time I go to a bazaar. Cause I spent most of my money on food (which I did not regret!)
Some of the things I bought.
And after the bazaar hype, I went back home to Subic for my uncle's birthday. Since he's turning 40, and they say life starts at 40, my aunt wanted something special for him. And yes, It was a surprise.


These are raw, unedited photos so sorry if some of it lacks brightness.
 This was my sisters idea, I think she saw it on the internet. Balloons with photos of the birthday celebrant. It is a really nice decor for the party.

 Here I am and my sister munching on some saltine crackers. LOL

/
Fried Chicken, anyone?? 


Gorg fondant cake designed with dutch houses at the bottom! A great touch in personalizing the cake since my Uncle is dutch.



This was my favorite part of the night! Wines and cheese platter! Ugh, heaven.


Well, my life has been a bit full of events recently. And I am so glad to have time for myself before going back to school (intensive reviewing) and ofcourse, having time to blog again.

Stay Gorg! Have a nice day :*

Love,
ISHA <3


Follow me on:
Instagram: @fishypolpol
Snapchat: fishypolpol

No comments:

Post a Comment