Monday, September 14, 2015

REVIEW: Shawill BB Cream and Precision Eye Liner



Hi Gorg! So recently I bought products from Shawill. And decided to finally make another review post. The ones I bought were BB Cream and an Eyeliner. I bought this at SM while trying to look for another lipstick (lol. sorry not sorry.) and saw how affordable their prices are, I immediately started to look through their products..

I am not so good with reviews so please bear with me since this is only the second time I'll do this :D



BB Cream Skin Whitening Beauty

I am never a fan of any kind of foundation nor BB Creams since I don't want the feeling of stickiness and like something is clinging into my skin. But I recently I decided that I definitely need a BB Cream, and since the last BB Cream that I used was the Pond's BB Cream. I was definitely looking for something better. Btw, I love the Pond's BB Cream since it's very light on the face (my kind of BB Cream) so I have high hopes in buying/looking for a new one. And I saw the Shawill counter and decided to look through their stuffs since I don't have any idea on their product (because I don't usually come to their counter)  It claims to whitening, oil control, moisturizing, and SPF 25+.


The packaging looks promising and very nice. The first thing that I look at when I buy stuffs are the packing and this one is just so nice and simple. When you open the box this is what it looks like. It's in a squeeze bottle like any other products so there's nothing really special. Usually, when I buy new products to try on I always make sure to read review first before finally purchasing the product because I don't wanna waste money on stuffs that is not totally worth the cash. But this one since I just stumble into it I have no idea about this product.



The only thing I noticed is that the writings at the back of the bottle seems very odd and wrong. "Secrets who love make-up, who love nature and pursue the real beauty of the harmony of all natural ingredients." WHAT?!? With that being there it was a major turn-off.


The shade I got was number 01 and I am not sure if this is the Lighter shade. But since I don't seriously know what shade I had to choose I asked for the saleslady's opinion on what shade to get and she said 01 since the other shades are too dark for me already, she said. I think they have 4 different shades so I think there's enough shades to choose from. 





This is how the shade looks like on my skin. That is a photo without flash. The consistency is very liquid-y and that's what I was looking for. I don't like thick ones.It blends perfectly and dries up not so quickly so you can have enough time to blend it.  And it has a yellow undertone which is perfect for morenas like me. But what I hated about this is the smell. Have you ever smelled your lola's make-up? I mean those ones they have before? Like strong old smelling whatever, it's hard to explain but I hated the smell. When I swatched at the mall I didn't smelled the scent and I was so shocked to smell the product the first time. It is not that horrible. The scent is very subtle, I just don't like this scent that much. Maybe for others it just smells fine. I used this BB Cream on my sister twice and she said she doesn't have any complaints about the smell and that it was just an "okay smell" so maybe it is just me. :D HAHA! But the smell eventually fades out when you have it on your face.



The only reason why I bought this even if I don't really know what to expect is, of course, the price. IT IS SO CHEAP FOR A 45ml PRODUCT!! I know they said that it's quite risky to try cheap products but hey you'll never know that prod might be a bang for your buck! So, I wasn't actually expecting a lot from this product.  



To be honest I've only used this twice just to see if it really works so I don't know if it whitens my skin or moisturized my skin. I haven't putted it on my face for a long time to see if it controls oil (but I don't have oily skin so..) If it smelled something more like fruity or just doesn't have smell at all I would have loved this product since it's perfect for my skin and it is not that thick so it gives out that natural "no make up" look. It has a dewy finish even if you set it with loose powder.

What I love:
*The price
*Shade
*Consistency

What I hate:
*THE SMELL
*the writings at the back of the packaging

Will I repurchase? Nope.


HIGH PRECISION WATERPROOF LINER

Just like any other girls, I am in love with eye liners! And recently my favorite gel liner dried up. So i seriously needed a new one. I
And since I stumbled upon shawill and saw this product I immediately bought it to try on.

The packaging looks like this and looks very posh with the black and pink color. So girly! It claims to last for 24 hours (which I doubt like wow) waterproof, and high precision. And like the BB Cream's packaging here's another bloopers from Shawill prods. It says "Volumizing Eyeliner Pen" WHAAAAAAAAT??!!! VOLUMIZING?! THIS EYELINER CAN VOLUMIZE YOUR EYELIDS?! HAHAHA. LOL. NO.



And it wasn't just that, the writings on the eyeliner pen says "Sleak" .... I mean what does that mean? Who spells Sleek with an "a".  I don't mean to be pointy about faults but of course grammar and writings on a product is important. But I set the writings aside and swatched the product. 





 And really, I made a good choice of setting aside the writings 'cause this product is not that bad. Look how fine the felt tip is. It gives you good precision on putting on your eyeliner. (Btw, on the photo of the swatches I have the BB cream there, look how natural the finish is.)  The very first time I swiped it on my skin it gave a very little amount of product like it was already dry or something so I shook the pen and OMG the liquid came splashing all over the place!!! And even on my face!!  I was a bit pissed about what happened since I have to clean up but at least I know there's a lot of product inside, right? But anyway, I like it just don't shake it downwards because it will cause major disaster.
For the product's longevity, it stayed up unsmudged (and no black smudge-y like whatever around my eyes that will make you look like a lost panda) for 10 hours. Considering that I am not oily but I sweat a lot since I used it when I was inside the kitchen so it's very hot and humid inside there. So I guess it did it's job. When washing face it comes off easily and still doesn't make you look like a panda.

 And really, the very reason I bought it...


A BANG FOR MY BUCK!!!

What I love:
*THE PRICE
*the precision
*the color of the pen (black and pink)
*the longevity of the product
*easily comes off when washing face

What I hate:
*writings on the packaging
*That when you shake it, the product squirts out.
*the smell (smells like a pentel pen) (but not that bad I can put up with the smell this time. LOL)

Will I repurchase? Yes, but only if I'm on a budget.



So, that's it for my review hope you gorgeous ladies liked it and I hoped I helped a little! HAVE A NICE DAY! :*


Love,
Isha <3


Follow me:
Instagram: @fishypolpol
Snapchat: fishypolpol

No comments:

Post a Comment