Monday, September 28, 2015

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR HAIR?!


Yes, yes. Recently I had my hair dyed into green. (PS; It's semi-permanent so it'll definitely not stay green.) But anyway, that is not the reason why I posted this post. I am not here now to tell you that I changed my hair color to something "weird". I changed it because I WANTED TO. And just because IT MAKES ME FEEL SO FREAKING DIFFERENT. It shows my personality and it definitely sets me apart from everyone else. So, please don't judge me just because you saw me with OMBRE green hair. The very first time I went out with this kind of hair, I encountered JUDGMENTAL people. They literally laughed and teased that he should probably get orange hair. With me there hearing them, at least have the decency to go further where I can't hear you. And I know that guy won't see this post or at least know that he's the one I am referring to,but I want to tell you something, have manners. You and your 3 more friends. And after that incident, I realized that some people will judge you with just how you show yourself. They will judge you, laugh at you or even tease you. Different is good. Actually, DIFFERENT IS BETTER. Other that just being normal and be just like that guy. Now, I don't really feel bad or anything less about myself if people start telling me that I look "weird" with my hair. I mean I don't care about your opinion since I love my hair like this and your opinion is irrelevant. All I want to say is DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO! Don't let other people get into your nerve and tell you that what you want is "weird" or "ugly" or whatever negative. BE HAPPY WITH YOUR CHOICES. 

Different is Better. All the time.


<3,
Isha :*

1 comment: