Tuesday, January 5, 2016

2016 I am READY




(I know this post might be too late for something, New Year related but I'm going to do it anyway.)

I can't fully absorb the fact that it has been a year already. How time goes by so fast I can't even cope up. 2015 has been one of the best years of my life, a year worth looking back at. A year I would reminisce with a big smile and a heartfelt laugh. It was the year I finally grew up, something that I couldn't imagine happening. I grew up as person, as a young independent lady. I learned to finally love myself without being selfish. To be "partially" alone in a place I never knew before, to be finally out in the world and meet new people. Founf friends that are all the best in all aspect. I found myself  being more in love with the career I chose. Accepting every bit of body aches, stress, and less socialization in return for experience and knowledge. This year I pushed myself through my boundaries and pushing through further. Making my dreams into plans and setting it to happen one step at a time. Made a lot of decisions that made drastic changes, and realized that change is necessary. And that being constant is boring. 2015 taught me to love all the ups and downs of life, the twists and the turns. All the negatives and positives. And, yes, 2016 I am so ready for you. I will make this year just as best as the last one. Learning more and more every step of the way. Hoping for more adventures, fun and learning. I am owning you 2016.


PS: A new year have just started but blessings are just overflowing already. When opportunity knock once, you better let it in. Bring it on!


Love,
Isha :*


















No comments:

Post a Comment