Thursday, January 28, 2016

REVIEW: Quick FX CC Cream

CC Cream with my little sister's sesame street friends :D 

Hello, hello beautiful humans! I am back with another review (and I promise to make a lot of reviews this year! I promise!) So, yea. Recently I have been looking for a cheap everyday BB cream (LOL! I'm always looking for cheap. Sorry not sorry :D) when I stumble upon Quick FX . I am not new to Quick FX since I have used their No-Shine Mattifier and their Tinted Moisturizer and one thing is for sure, it's affordable and does its work. (Okay that's just not one :D) Anyway, I was there and saw the CC Cream and I was like "Thank you Lord" and I grabbed it and paid immediately excited to go home to try it.




Packing is like any other Quick FX product. It's in this tetra pack like sachets with twistable caps (which what I love about their prod) It claims to conceal, hydrate and protect skin IN ONE APPLICATION. It also helps illuminate the skin for a healthy glow.




Price? A whooping Php 89.00 Isn't it the cheapest? I'm this cheap monster I know. Ingredients are listed at the back and procedure on how to use the product. And I love how they have the manufacturing date and the expiration date which you don't really get on most products.







And now with the actual CC Cream. The formula is a bit watery or as I always say liquid-y. But not so much just enough, but it's not too thick also. And to be honest the very first time I squeezed a pea size on my wrist I was soooo shocked to see that it was color green!



No freaking joke, it's color green. But the magic starts when you start to blend it into your skin...







Yes, it changes into your skins color. (Well, not exactly your exact color but you get my point)



And what I noticed is that it was too white for my skin tone. And it really gives you that healthy glow since it is dewy. It is not sticky, you just have to let it dry first. (Okay, the very first time I used it on my face. These photos are just some reference.) Then I continued and put on make-up on the rest of my face. Then I used a loose setting powder. And then I noticed that it's not that white anymore after some time and after setting it with powder. And it also became matte (since I did put on powder)

Left side without CC Cream. Right side with CC Cream

Coverage is very little. I didn't conceal my blemishes. But I was okay with the coverage since I want something so lightweight for everyday use. It did moisturized my face because it feels supple and fresh. The smell is very fresh. It's really hard to explain but I love the smell.

I'm on the dry skin side so I love how this product immediately moisturized my face. And I love how it stayed like there was no product on my skin at all. It stayed on for a pretty good 3 hours on me (Without retouch)  Just minor sweat and oiling up on my nose and forehead. But it was controllable. I look so fresh and healthy. Like no make-up make-up look.

WHAT I LOVE:
*The price!
*smell
*moisturizes my skin
*lightweight

WHAT I HATE:
*Doesn't give that much of a coverage
*Doesn't really last that long (but I'm okay about it since it's just a CC Cream)



WILL I RE-PURCHASE? YES. <3 (But just for everyday use. Not something when you want coverage)


So that's my take on the Quick FX CC Cream. Hope I shed a little knowledge about this product. And hoping it helped. HAVE A NICE DAY GORGEOUS :*


LOVE,
Isha <3





No comments:

Post a Comment