Monday, April 25, 2016

My First Summer Siren Experience





Hello beautiful people! I am back with a whole lot of stories to tell!

 Last April 8, 9 and 10, me and my cousins went to San Narciso, Zambales to attend the annual Summer Siren Music Festival. It was my first time to attend a music festival and I wasn't expecting anything. I just want the experience and a check on my bucket list.



It is a yearly event by the sea and they always showcase local bands and dj's.

As for the ticket prices and everything about Summer Siren -> summersirenfestival.com


First day was full of local bands. Second day are all rave and party-ing with local dj's.
I love how the festival is held at the beach. The ambiance is just amazing! Sand on your feet, salt in your hair, and music for your ears!

I am a festival virgin, and this experience is something I will never forget. I love how they showcase local bands and dj's. And the people there are all kind and decent.

They use this cashless basis system inside. Where you load your bracelet/e pouch and that's what you use to buy foods and drinks inside.

But if you wanna get a bit drunk, I don't suggest trying to inside the festival. 'Cause beer alone cost Php 80.00 already. There are "tindahans" outside the resort so just start up with some beers there.





In the morning, there are scheduled activities that you can participate at and there are booths that offers DIY Ice Cream, Tattoos, DIY crafts, etc. And you can freely swim during the day. But you can't really swim at night.

That day we went swimming, the sun was so hot I got tanned after 30 minutes of swimming. Don't forget to where sunblock!









I love events where I can really dress up and take lots of nice photos and this event offers all of that. People there are dressed the way they want to.

At night, the fun begins. You can dance until your leg hurts. Rave all you want. Dance to the music all you want. It was really an amazing night!




Will I go back next year? A DEFINITE YES. I love what this festival has to offer. It is not just a one night party but it's 3 days full of fun! I would do it every year and I sure wouldn't regret it.




Here's to more Summer Siren and Festivals!!! Cheers!!!



Love,
Isha <3

No comments:

Post a Comment